Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sixth Filling

On May 5, we performed the sixth filling. In the morning I always clean Solana’s head with soap and water (and again at night during her bath) and this morning she had a small white dot on her grafted skin on the right side. It looked exactly like a pimple (pus). I cleaned the area gently and was able to “pop” the pus. I reached out to her doctor and he advised if the skin was not tight we can continue with expanding or we could wait to our next appointment (in 3 days) if we were really concerned. Because I was unable to get a clear close up of the area the doctor couldnt see clearly what I was talking about. Jedi and I decided to fill the left expander as scheduled and leave the right alone until the appointment.



Left expander at 90ml and right expander at 70ml


No comments:

Post a Comment