Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Purpose Of This Blog

The reason I started this blog is because when I was researching tissue expanders the only information I could find was product definitions and explanation of the process, but I could find no real information that related closely to Solana’s situation; her age and placement of expander. Most information was in medical journals and involved adults. Some information was helpful, but what I was really looking for was a family’s step by step story that portrayed the raw emotions and intense fear related to this agonizing process.

The sole purpose of this blog is to help any other parents who are going through similar situations and need support and encouragement along the way. My plan is to include several pictures with each post, as in my research, I found pictures to be extremely helpful.

I pray this blog will find you when your heart needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment